- Carpet supply
- Carpet fitting
- Carpet repairs and adaptations
- Uplifts and refits
- Stair runners
- Carpet underlay and accessories supplied
- Sample books available
- Large range of carpets and vinyl in stock
- Room measuring service
When you call for a quote please include as much information as possible, including:
- Size of the room (approximate will be fine)
- If you require new underlay/gripper
- The floor type – is it wood or concrete?
- Your area or postcode
- A contact telephone number or email address
When choosing your carpet look at it in different lighting, this can change. So day time and night times.
After all carpet jobs a complimentary vacuum clean is done.
All carpets are either 4m / 5m wide. The direction of the pile then runs down the length. The pile direction should always try and go to direct light for longevity.
When measuring for entire houses in carpet, if planned correctly the stair carpet can come out of other rooms, saving you money.